Sunday, July 23, 2006

Obey Kiyosaki

Uploaded 3 ½ hrs of Robert Kiyosaki’s Rich Dad, Poor Dad onto my Ipod. I read the book a couple of years back and gist of it was – get money to work for you. Not the other way around as we've all been taught. Creating passive income through investments in real estate and the like until you get to the point where said investments start making $$$ for you, in effect creating a phenomenon Malaysians know as "goyang kaki".

Good stuff. I’m giving myself 6 months to end up fabulously wealthy. ME a self made Auckland property tycoon rubbing shoulders with NZ’s beautiful crowd. ME throwing wild weekend parties aboard my 10 million dollar superyacht berthed at the downtown marina.

And ME by mid next year reading about my coke-ruined lifestyle in the tabloids and wondering where it all went wrong.

Seriously though, I’ll take financial coaching from Mr Kiyosaki on my Ipod any day.

That or it's back to Scandinavian death metal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home